Summary Report allows you to view data with grouping and subtotals.
To create a summary report:
- 1. Click Applications > Create Application
- 2. Select Application Type “Advanced Report”
- 3. Check the “Summary Report”
- 4. Select the table name as the summary report data source(You can join multi tables)
- 5. Select Fields for Summary View
Drag and drop columns (from the left pane) to be grouped into the Group By Axis.
Drag and drop numerical columns to be aggregated into the Summary Axis.
- 6. Apply the functions
Click the drop down menu in the dropped element and select the required function.
- 7. Filter the data.
Click the filter tab and drag and drop the column whose values are to be filtered.
Select the values to be filtered and apply filter.
- 8. Click the “Click here to Generate Report”, the summary report preview will be shown
- 9. Take a look the resultset, if confirmation, click the “Save the Report” button, and input the “Application Name”, “Application Title” and the “Application Description” to save the report.
Congratulations! You have successfully created a summary report.