DbFacePHP have 3 permission settings: Administrator, Developer and User for each connection.
Only one administrator allowed in on DbFacePHP instance. This account will be created while installing.
- Manage Database Connections
- Manage Sub account
- Global System Settings
Developers have all permissions on the connection
- Create New Database
- Create New DbFacePHP connection
- Update DbFacePHP connections, users and permissions
- All database administration tools
- All applications on the connection
- All Tables on the connection
- Applications that have permission on the Connection
- Tables that have permission on the Connection