Create a connection
To create a connection to your database, please login DbFacePHP as Administrator, find the “Connections” section in Admin Page, here will show the database connection list you have currently created. List.
Click the “Add New Connection” button
- Database Type: The database driver that use to connect your datatabase
- Name: The name to identify this connection, used only in DbFacePHP
- Host: Your database host domain/IP. If you are not using the default port, should use host:port as your hostname
- Username: The database username
- Password: The database password
- Database Name: The database that you want to connect
After input all fields, click the “Submit” button, DbFacePHP will use the provided information to try to connect the database, and create the connection if successfully.
Now, you have one database connection to create reports, dashboards in DbFacePHP.
You can connect Firebird in DbFacePHP. Click here to lean how to enable Firebird PHP Driver.