A Calendar report includes whatever records you want. Each record can display a few fields at once, to supply viewers with all the information they need. For instance, the labels of events below show three fields, Task name, related project and the person assigned to complete the task.
To create a calendar report:
- 1. Click Applications > Create Application
- 2. Select Application Type “Advanced Report”
- 3. Check the “Calendar Report”
- 4. Select the table name as the calendar report data source(You can join multi tables)
1. Select the base date field for Reporting
Drag a date column (from Left panel) and Drop to base field area on the top.
please note: Only Date Type with Full Date function supported.
Drag all displayed columns (from left panel) and Drop them to Displayed area.
Set the initial month to display.
2. Apply the functions
Click the drop down menu in the dropped column and select the required function.
3. Filter the data.
Click the filter tab and drag and drop the columns whose values are to be filtered
Select the values to be filtered and apply filter.
- 1. Select the base date field for Reporting
- 6. Click the “Click here to Generate Report”, the calendar report preview will be shown
- 7. Take a look the resultset, if confirmation, click the “Save the Report” button, and input the “Application Name”, “Application Title” and the “Application Description” to save the report.
Congratulations! You have successfully created a calendar report.