DbFacePHP integrates the smart web based SQL Editor in the world. You can input any SQL statements and bookmark them for using in the future. All bookmarks can be picked up for using in the future as you want. You do not need write the same query statements again and again!
Bookmark SQL statement
“Bookmark” means save SQL query statements and pick them later. If you want to bookmark SQL query statement:
- 1. Input any SQL statements (anything) in the editor area;
- 2. Click the “Bookmark” link, you will see a textfield that you can input the bookmark name there;
- 3. Click “OK” button to save the bookmark
Now you have bookmarked a sql query statement.
Using “Bookmarked SQL”
If you want to use “Bookmarked SQL”,
- 1. Click the “Bookmarked SQL” link, you will see a picklist, “Submit” and “View Only” button
- 2. Select a bookmark, and click the “Submit” button, the bookmarked SQL will be copied to editor area and executed at once;
- 3. Select a bookmark, and click the “View Only” button, the bookmarked SQL will be copied to the editor area
You can export the query’s record to CSV, EXCEL, XML, HTML, PDF formats.